[Opensim-dev] On Mantis #1370 (avatar persistence)

liu xiaolu lulurun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 06:15:55 UTC 2008

Quick information II

In my local environment,
I delay the "GetInventory" method by using Thread.Sleep(1000); and start a
linux region server
then I can see the default ruth everytime.
the log message is almost the same with what I have attached before.
(Getinventory returns too late.)

THEN, I do

> > remove the 2nd "if" condition in "TryGetAvatarAppearance".
> (profile
> > != null)
> > remove "SetAppearanceAssets" in "TryGetAvatarAppearance".

and compile, restart the region server.
I can see my customized avatar.

*NOTE*: this only occurs in Linux.

I think this can become the proof of the "timing issue".(the code is also
looks like that ...)
next is the solution.

regards,
lulurun