[Opensim-dev] Archiver issues

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 20:50:32 UTC 2008

Changing it so only HasGroupChanged = false; is commented out seems to work
for physics. I'm not familiar with the archiving so I cant test it. I made
this change and committed it as of r5668, so could anyone else can test the
archiving part in that version?

Anyone with insight care to comment on what AbsolutePosition =
AbsolutePosition; does and why it is necessary?