[Opensim-dev] Get grid information from user server?

Mana Janus mana.janus at web.de
Thu Jul 24 22:37:15 UTC 2008

Adam,

Wow, I would love to put the viewer there, though I just started
creating a project on sourceforge. The opensim forge sure seems the more
appropriate choice. But the GPL license stopped me from considering it
in the first place. I would hate to cause any trouble for OpenSim later...

Well, should I go ahead and create a project at the opensim forge?
Please, if there is any doubt, take your time and think it through.
Currently, I have a wiki on my own server and the downloads are at
Amazon S3. That works OK for now. As much as I would like to use the
opensim forge, I'll rather stick to sourceforge than to cause any
license issues.

Regards,

Mana