[Opensim-dev] Making LSL Functions moduled.

Adam Frisby adam at gwala.net
Wed Jan 2 06:14:56 UTC 2008

I'm beggining to see a lot of interest in people adding custom LSL
functions -- it's a great idea, but I suspect we will be running into
the situation soon where it would be better if we could abstract these,
and then load them from assemblies.

Eg, someone suggested adding XMPP functions, and I've been thinking of
adding a MySQL.NET wrapper - both prime candidates for being loaded from
a module rather than embedded into OpenSim's .NET script engine.

Anyone got an indication on how long that would take to change?

Regards,

Adam