[Opensim-dev] Cannot Compile SVN2889

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Jan 2 06:53:32 UTC 2008

I added that line to r2910 - but looking at RemotingObject.cs, nearly ALL them usings shouldn't be necessary, so; What's going on here?

/Stefan

From: ursula.matova at klintcentral.net
To: opensim-dev at lists.berlios.de
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 03:00:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [Opensim-dev] Cannot Compile SVN2889

Hi,This line seems to be missing in SVN2907 ( and from SVN2891 ) :in RemotingObjects.cs :using OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.DotNetEngine;Without this line, I cannot compile successfully OpenSim :)Regards,Ursula.Le 31 déc. 07 à 14:08, Ursula MATOVA a écrit :And just for information, here is the Errors/Warning I have in VS2005 ...<SVN2891.rtf.zip>Regards,Ursula.
Le 31 déc. 07 à 12:02, Stefan Andersson a écrit :Ursula,

no problems; about once a month we run into a win/linux/mono/.net/vs/nant issue; this seems to be an extra busy month.

Can you please supply a build log so we can see what's going wrong?

/Stefan