[Opensim-dev] SL lego

dan miller danbmil99 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 05:41:08 UTC 2008

> So... how they did it in SL? You have an object, you have lsl, you have
> sensors, you have rotations and movements...
>
> It seems a normal LSL vehicle...

Right -- my idea is to have a serious lego world, where you could snap
together pieces, motors, sensors etc. and they would act physically correct.
 I don't mind if you program them in LSL or Python or something, the RCX and
NXT programming environments are pretty lame.  The cool part (for me) would
be to get the physics right so you could simulate any lego project you could
actually build (and ones you couldn't).  Some of my lego 'bots have hundreds
of pieces.

-dan