[Opensim-dev] SL lego

Impalah impalah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:06:02 UTC 2008

Confirm: is not as cool as it looks. Remember: A D V E R T I S I N G

I have the old RCX (the yellow brick) since 2000. It has 16 kb of total
memory shared between operative system and application. Normally it gives
you about 3 or 4 kb of free memory. With lejOS you can change the virtual
machine to java, and there are projects of c++ vms too.
The RCX has 3 input/outputs (bidirectional) both for sensors (touch,
counters...) and motors. You can use too the infrarred (which is used
normally to communicate RCX with computer).

So... how they did it in SL? You have an object, you have lsl, you have
sensors, you have rotations and movements...

It seems a normal LSL vehicle...

Greetings