[Opensim-dev] Groups and using our sims more

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 14:27:54 UTC 2008

I expect..   despite previous talks about using XMPP, it will continue
to come up as the suggested method of handling it..     if only
because 'google uses it'...    but..  what they don't tell you..  is..
  google uses proprietary extensions of it to make it performant..
because, following the spec to the word, simply, is not.

No worries..   I expect if we do go the pure XMPP way, we'll find out
ourselves :)

Best Regards

Teravus