[Opensim-dev] SL RAW imported flipped

Michael Wright michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 09:50:05 UTC 2008

I was going to comment about this... that its not enough to just add a new "load-sl-terrain" console command, as that wouldn't solve uploading from the client.

One possible solution is to have a ini file setting to set how loaded terrains are treated. Either as SL type or the old flipped ones.

Melanie <melanie at t-data.com> wrote: In that case, the default load should be SL map, because they can
now be loaded from the client and when doing that, people receive a
flip image of what they wanted, with no way to change it.

Melanie