[Opensim-dev] SL RAW imported flipped

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:08:44 UTC 2008

Michael Wright wrote:
> I was going to comment about this... that its not enough to just add a
> new "load-sl-terrain" console command, as that wouldn't solve uploading
> from the client.
>
> One possible solution is to have a ini file setting to set how loaded
> terrains are treated. Either as SL type or the old flipped ones.

I dunno - I really would like to see us avoid proliferation of option settings just to get around old inconsistencies
like this.  OpenSim.ini is already has a lot of settings :)

I think that it's worth taking the pain of changing the default and letting people know that they will may need to flip
their terrain using jonc's code, either from an external tool or via an internal terrain command.