[Opensim-dev] (proposal) QA, Release and other tought

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Tue Aug 26 18:18:44 UTC 2008

Actually, what you _can_ do is to create a test harness that tests all your logic assumptions - but environmental issues like timeouts et c is an entirely different beast; these are run in integrations tests, and at the moment will probably hamper dev more than help production.
Still, even if you can't unit-test all different request response times, you can still test what the system will do if it gets an timeout or an invalid response. It's just a matter of refactoring decoupling and indirection.
Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB Join the 3d web revolution : http://tribalnet.se/