[Opensim-dev] (proposal) QA, Release and other tought

Sean Dague sdague at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:02:58 UTC 2008

Lc wrote:
> yes but no automatic test will find any inventory or assets issues or other
> wearable prims lost in the metagrid...

Um, I'm not sure how you can say that.  If you can figure that out, so
can a computer. :)

The existing bamboo stuff is just unit tests on the code.  Those are
important, but don't really test anything with state.

At some point we'll get to state testing that will do things like login,
 and look at stuff (using libopenmv).  That sort of approach works much
better than trying to get people to go through a spreadsheet.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague / Neas Bade
sdague at gmail.com