[Opensim-dev] Universal Avatar Question

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Sat Apr 12 04:04:58 UTC 2008

Daedius,

There is already one piece of information that *regions* may be exposing
to the outside world, if their admins choose to: their searchable data.
This has been a recent addition through a module called DataSnapshot,
which is optional and configurable. It's not all you're asking for, but
it's within the spirit of the things you're asking for: data exposure.

Diva / Crista