[Opensim-dev] so many dll's, so little time

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Oct 17 13:11:31 UTC 2007

What I meant, was; we don't need to compile 'Any CPU' assemblies for different architectures; it's the other ones that are the problem.

So, ideally, you should be able to build sqlite3 and libopenjpeg for 64bits, so you can run OpenSim in 64 bit.

/Stefan

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:44:55 +0200From: tleiades at gmail.comTo: opensim-dev at lists.berlios.deSubject: Re: [Opensim-dev] so many dll's, so little time

By the way; we should never have a problem with managed dll's as long as they are compiled for 'Any CPU', should we? Actually "Any CPU" is part of my 64 bit problem! since both libsl and opensim is compiled to "Any CPU" my os decides to load the program into a 64bit process. Which causes serious problems for sqlite3 and libopenjpeg. If it had been compiled for "32 bit" the framework would have initiated a 32 bit process. /tleiades