[Opensim-dev] Memleak in OpenSim?

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 5 22:13:33 UTC 2007

Tl:

Over the years, I have found that the auto-update gets the latest stable version from upstream at a given point in time. It sometimes lags the upstream source by months.

Usually, I end up getting a particular version for a state-of-the-art opensource project that is a little more advanced then the standard updates in the distribution. For some time, this grated on my nerves, but I have come to accept thats the way it is.

Charles