[Opensim-dev] Memleak in OpenSim?

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 5 22:59:38 UTC 2007

I appreciate this vote Sean, mostly as *all* the testing that I have done to date as been with mono-1.2.4, as installed by the mondo-mono-binary installer on my FC6 systems back in May or June.

When we are ready to consider mono-1.2.5, some lead time to change the test systems would be helpful, but for now, I will assume we continue business as usual with mono-1.2.4.

Charles