[Opensim-dev] Memleak in OpenSim?

Tleiades tleiades at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 21:06:48 UTC 2007

Just a brief newsflash

Something in Ubuntu has changed. I just installed the latest updates for
Ubuntu and my memleak problem has been reduced significantly. The update
didn't - to my knowledge - contain any updates to mono, but the problem has
grown smaller.

I have run the sim for 8 hours straight and "only" lost approximately 40mb
ram

/tleiades