[Opensim-dev] server consoles

Dalien Talbot dalienta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:15:05 UTC 2007

I guess it would be a nice-to-have indeed... And to have a "proper" parser
(with the easier way to embed help, and ensure the correctness of syntax and
parameters, maybe) as well.

What I do right now for zion/ruth is run a shell script within screen which
sleeps until a flag file "opensim-ready" is present, and then starts the
server.

Works rather well unless the host restarts...

So if you are interested to poke around in this area - I guess you'd be more
than welcome :)

/d