[Opensim-dev] Incompatibilities between libsl 0.2 and 0.3

Adam Frisby adam at gwala.net
Thu Nov 8 07:15:38 UTC 2007

I think that's for the best.

Now that the LL protocol is set in stone, we dont really gain much by
libsl upgrades, we only use libsl for it's packet definitions, and even
that's something we may internalise depending on how long it takes for
the 'lite' libsl release to happen.

This does raise a interesting topic though - I think Sean volunteered to
look at our UDP code at the office hours yesterday. Sean are you still
up for that little project?

Adam