[Opensim-dev] Incompatibilities between libsl 0.2 and 0.3

Tleiades Hax tleiades at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:13:11 UTC 2007

On Nov 8, 2007 8:04 AM, Adam Frisby <adam at gwala.net> wrote:
> We were going to rewrite our UDP code anyway.
>
> Let's wait for the mini-packets-only libsl to be released, and use that
> combined with a rewritten UDP engine.
>
> Adam
:-(

I seems to be the mantra of my efforts to upgrade the version of
libsl. Everytime I try to do that, something shows up, which makes it
impossible to do, lets ponder life's big questions.

p=np?
libsl=havoc?

:-)
ok, I'll kill branch in library svn, and roll back my changes until we
are ready to move away from the current version of libsl.

/tleiades