[Opensim-users] Names Do Not Display In Hypergrid

Wes World wesworldos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:07:26 UTC 2021

Sometimes when I am on other grids, the names for other users do not
display. Instead I can only see their UUID's. There doesn't seem to be any
rhyme or reason to it. I typically can see names on OSGrid, but
occasionally when I rez in I will be unable to see them. Eventually the
names will come in on OSGrid, but I have been on grids where the names
never come in. Is there anything that can be done for this? I run my own
standalone server with hypergrid.
Thanks,
Wes World