[Opensim-users] Thank you Mr Ubit.

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:02:36 UTC 2019

Yes Ethan,
But all we, users of opensim are advanced users.  Is not a easy
technology and for this i am thank to the developers all this years.

This is not a big problem or bug because is easy verify the file If
all textures are "c228d1cf-4b5d-4ba8-84f4-899a0796aa97" file must go
to trash because is unusuable.

You order the command when you see your avatar perfectly load. and
then you see perfect the npc by much time (weeks ) meanwhile you do
not clean your viewer cache. No alerts or errors when is doing the
xml. Is a perfect and unusable xml file for the future use.
But I understand is not a bug. It is as it is and I accept it. It is a
finished matter.
I remember when all prims must be ghost or you can not enter in a
house!, in a few years it will be solved and while it can be verified
manually or by script.
Please forget the matter, it's not worth being angry at something so
insignificant and easily resolved
--
Luisillo Contepomi