[Opensim-users] Thank you Mr Ubit.

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:52:55 UTC 2019

This is users list or developer lists?

Your" tested" answer to the problem that the textures saved in xml are
all bad was:

------------------------
"The avatar that is copied must be in region and fully baked.
Normal avatar bake textures are only present on current region cache
They can also be present on grid Xbakes service, but that is not used.
in fact this copy should change in future to require not only express
permission by the subject of it but also his copy rights of base
textures."
----------------

I really found best answers in in /bin/excuses
All the lines of your answer are obvious! for this is reported to mantis!

A command is creating a completely useless xml file that will only be
discovered when the viewer cache is cleaned. All users see bad but you
see well.

But do not worried.It is no longer necessary to correct the bug, I
have made a script that verifies the uuid of the textures in all the
files after having created them
Best regards,
Luisillo