[Opensim-users] Thank you Mr Ubit.

Leal Duarte ajlduarte at sapo.pt
Sun Feb 3 12:26:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

 From http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=8462:

"...

(0034110) <http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=8462#c34110>
Luisillo_Contepomi(reporter)
2019-02-02 11:07

Thank you for answer.
Forget it
I found the problem solved in file /bin/excuses
I will do manually the xml for npcs.

(0034111) <http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=8462#c34111>
Luisillo_Contepomi(reporter)
2019-02-02 11:08

found solution in /bin/excuses

..."

    This is no collaboration, this is gross disrespect.

best regards,
Ubit