[Opensim-users] Inventory folders not sent to viewer

Ryan Farnham fluffyfox1982 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:08:29 UTC 2018

@Luisillo Contepomi sorry changing those in any way including commenting
them out and setting to the address of the inventory server lead to even
less functionaltiy.
I have got inventory working just by using it on the main grid robust
server, not what I wanted but it works so I'll just run with it that way,
so sadly moving inventory to another
machine is broken unless there is some other configuration other than
pointing InventoryServerURI to the address of the robust I want to run it,
heck I've even tried to run exactly
identical robusts just on different server machines and that doesn't work,
it must always be on the main grid machine for whatever reason.. same
config files, uploaded using FTP no
changes what so ever, that to me rules out ROBUST period and means
something on the region server OpenSim.exe side of things, so at least we
got that to go on.