[Opensim-users] Inventory folders not sent to viewer

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:24:50 UTC 2018

Only a idea...

I see in OpenSimDefaults.ini

    ; Capabilities for fetching inventory over HTTP rather than UDP
    ; FetchInventoryDescendents2 and FetchInventory2 are the ones used
in the latest Linden Lab viewers (from some point in the v2 series and
above)
    ; It appears that Linden Lab viewer 3.3.1 onwards will not work
properly if FetchInventoryDescendents2 and FetchInventory2 are not
enabled
    Cap_WebFetchInventoryDescendents = ""
    Cap_FetchInventoryDescendents2 = "localhost"
    Cap_FetchInventory2 = "localhost"

May be in your grid must be other than "localhost".... ¿?

Best regards,
Luisillo Contepomi