[Opensim-users] Question - About avatar UUID

Isis Ophelia isisophelia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:11:19 UTC 2018

 Fresh installation, my master uuid is new again. And I am wondering, which
are the pros and cons in using again the prior uuid after one had to start
over?.

My pros would be that I wouldn't lose my HG contacts. And eventually that
items I have built and shared in the HG, can be tracked to me. That other
grids would recognize my avatar (not sure about this one) maybe they just
care about my DynDns. For example when I purchase in the Kitely Marketplace.

Anyone has experiences in taking over the same uuid from prior
installation? Please share with me. Thanks in advanced.

Isis Ophelia

Virenfrei.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>