[Opensim-users] ubODE vs. Bullet

AJLDuarte ajlduarte at sapo.pt
Mon May 1 10:20:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

                ubOde and bullet where created in parallel so naturally had different interpretations of details and implementation.

                Making them more identical is a slow and hard going on process.

                To check if ubode or bullet are more corret on a feature, one needs to compare to original reference.

                This does not mean we will not add Opensim extensions, but those will be flagged as such

                Old ODE has its very own idea of vehicles (should no longer be used on new regions)

                On this case ubOde seems correct…  but then  im biased on that ;)

Ubit