[Opensim-users] latest osslEnable.ini - (git master: 6bac44e)

AJLDuarte ajlduarte at sapo.pt
Fri Jun 30 16:08:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

                Yes osGetAgentIP does not check threat level anymore

            It is above that, permanently restricted to users with administrator level ( ie gods)

                The change was taking out of threat level check the functions that don’t make much sense having it

                That means functions that have no security or load issues and so  available if ossl api is,

but also functions  with other fixed  checks, like this example.

                threat level code and tables are growing as ossl grows, with a negative impact on performance that we can avoid.

                Future change may be group similar functions on same “allow_name”

                Hope this makes it more clear.

Ubit