[Opensim-users] OpenSimSearch across physical servers

Stephen A Harg steve at hartofchicago.com
Thu Jul 7 02:40:28 UTC 2016

So, I'm trying to set up OpenSimSearch and OpenSimProfile on a grid that
has region servers. It has a core server(vps) for the robust and one
region. All other regions are spread among seven other servers.

It's 0.9.0 beta, and we have compiled the source for both modules. It works
on the robust server region, however, on any of the other vpss it isn't,
not that it fails to try.

Right now I have the web files on both the region server and the robust.
I'm using the robust database for the search and profile data. I don't know
which set of web files to point the region servers to.

After setting it up, I load the parser.php both ways and the datasnapshot
fails to fire in the region console.

I'm at a loss for what to do or what to try. Any insight would be greatly
appreciated.

On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 10:30 PM, Dr Ramesh Ramloll < r.ramloll at gmail.com