[Opensim-users] Chat tool to follow conversations from various opensim grids in one place

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 02:30:05 UTC 2016

Hello Jeff,
Thanks for letting me know though. This work looks interesting.
Ramesh

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Jeff Kelley <opensim at pescadoo.net> wrote:

> At 11:25 AM -0400 7/5/16, Dr Ramesh Ramloll wrote:
>
>  some clarification,I meant various groups across different grids
>>

> 6-7 years ago, XGridChat has been used to relay groups across opensim and
> SL grids.
>
> https://github.com/dooglio/slitechat/tree/master/XGridChat
>
> It is out of use now, and I am unable to compile it today.
>

> -- Jeff

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore LLC
<http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, RezMela <http://www.rezmela.com>, Google+
profile <https://plus.google.com/103652369558830540272/about>