[Opensim-users] LSL HTTP server is slow (part II)

Tom Frost tomfrost at linkwater.org
Fri Jan 15 08:50:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

Out of curiosity, how well does this scale? I remember in SL there was a
limit to the number of URL's a resident can have (38 from
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LSL_http_server#Resource_Limitations),
which implies that url's don't scale that well in SL. How does the http
server in opensim scale?

Gr,

Tom