[Opensim-users] OSSL OSFunctionThreatLevel no longer works inopensim since the OSgrid packaged release of 2015-10-18 0.8.3 dev

Mister Blue misterblue at misterblue.com
Sun Oct 25 17:02:27 UTC 2015

It would be a bug if ThreatLevel setting was not working. You should Mantis
that.

There is bin/config-include/osslEnable.ini that should be included from
OpenSim.ini (it is in OpenSIm.ini.example) that sets all the LSL functions
to a useful setting. You should find and update that file for your
particular regions.

== mb