[Opensim-users] OSSL OSFunctionThreatLevel no longer works inopensim since the OSgrid packaged release of 2015-10-18 0.8.3 dev

drWhiet drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Sat Oct 24 08:31:12 UTC 2015

I had such a a section in my opensim.ini before (  # {OSFunctionThreatLevel}
like Allow_osConsoleCommand =  111.111.111.... )
to control who can use higher functions. Mayby you have to have those infos
now in a seperate .ini file.

This is from the 0.8.2.0 Release info:
New section: [OSSL]. This includes a new ini file
(config-include/osslEnable.ini) which contains all the settings for OSSL
functions.

Mayby this will help. Not tested the new release myself, but i will do try
it soon.

Wordromthe Wise

  _____