[Opensim-users] Diva Wifi 0.8.2 on Robust 0.8.2.0 in Windows

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:38:34 UTC 2015

>From: Unadecal Arado <unadecal.arado at gmail.com>
>I run a Robust server in windows which has been very smooth ever since
>0.8.0.1. Since the 0.8.1 update I have been unable to upgrade using the new
>distribution method for Wifi due to the following error. I fall at the
>first hurdle:
>Can anyone help please?

Hi Unadecal, @Diva's Wifi continues to work fine with all versions
after you get onto the new addon modules setup and take a bit of care
with configuration...

See if this blog post helps...

http://blog.inf.ed.ac.uk/atate/2015/04/06/diva-wifi-on-windows/

There is some messing about I suggest in a Robust grid environment,
versus a standalone, to disable a second copy of Wifi starting up
under OpenSim.exe when using Robust.exe. You can leave it in but its
unnecessary.