[Opensim-users] NPC, how to stop internal animations

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:28:21 UTC 2015

Create your pose with qavimator or other similar.
http://qavimator.org/
Touch (rotate or move) a little all bones (one by one) moving or rotating 0.001
Save and upload it with the max priority as bucle.

The default anim have low priority. Your animation (pose) with more
priority stop your avatar breathing or moving the torso. As AO do.

Kind regards,
Luisillo