[Opensim-users] Liquid mesh

Damean Paolino paolinos at islandoasis.biz
Tue Mar 31 23:03:24 UTC 2015

I received a question today.. does opensim 0.8.1 support liquid mesh?  I'm
not going to pretend that I know what that is or how it works, even in SL.
I just need to know if the feature is supported in OpenSim.

Thanks,

Karl

___________________________

Karl M. Dreyer Jr.

In World Avi : Damean Paolino

Island Oasis, LLC Co-Founder | CIO

 <http://www.islandoasis.biz> http://www.islandoasis.biz

Notice: The contents of this email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. The content of this email message is not to be disclosed, copied,
distributed, or shared with any person(s) or entities without the express
consent of the sender. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named.