[Opensim-users] FCVW Military Highlights Reel Ready for Viewing

Maxwell, Douglas CIV USARMY ARL (US) douglas.maxwell3.civ at mail.mil
Mon Mar 30 13:16:08 UTC 2015

Good Morning Everyone, today is a busy day for the MOSES team.  We have VIP's onsite and we are preparing to show them all that MOSES has to offer by way of virtual collaboration and how far we have come in the support of online workshop activities.

We have assembled a FCVW Military Applications Highlights reel from the 2015 workshop.  Special thanks to Mr. Eric Ortiz for putting this highlights reel together on very short notice.

https://youtu.be/mH1fwAnJF8w

Please take a look and let us know what you think in the comments section of the video.

REMINDER:  there will be a special office hours today conducted by Dr. Sean Mondesire and Dr. Jon Stevens.  They will cover our latest efforts concerning the PhysX integration investigation, comparisons of older server hardware performance to new server hardware performance, and future data collection and analysis work.

http://militarymetaverse.org/join-moses/

Douglas Maxwell, MSME
Science and Technology Manager
Virtual World Strategic Applications
U.S. Army Research Lab
Human Research & Engineering Directorate
Simulation & Training Technology Center
(c) (407) 242-0209<tel:%28407%29%20242-0209>