[Opensim-users] Federal Consortium for Virtual Worlds 2015 Online Workshop (UNCLASSIFIED)

Maxwell, Douglas CIV USARMY ARL (US) douglas.maxwell3.civ at mail.mil
Wed Mar 4 14:59:50 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good Morning Everyone, I'd like to bring to your attention the 2015 FCVW
workshop we are hosting this Friday and Saturday.  It is open to the public
and anyone may attend free of charge.

http://consortium.militarymetaverse.org/

This is a bit different than a normal conference in that most of the
schedule is immersed and interactive.  You won't be just sitting in front of
a glorified power point presentation.

We have lined up topics such as training effectiveness of virtual worlds,
security/privacy/identity panel, a military track discussing how we use the
technology, an education track and more.

http://consortium.militarymetaverse.org/program/

I have limited space so only the first 250 registrants will be allowed into
the grid.  We will record audio and video of the sessions and post them to
YouTube.  Please feel free to pass this invitation along.

v/r -douglas

Douglas Maxwell, MSME
Science and Technology Manager
Virtual World Strategic Applications
U.S. Army Research Lab
Simulation & Training Technology Center (STTC)
(c) (407) 242-0209