[Opensim-users] Unable to rez: could not find asset

CiderJack opensim.users at katijackstudio.com
Wed Mar 4 11:26:45 UTC 2015

When attempting to rez certain items from my inventory (loaded from an
iar), I am receiving error in viewer blue dialogue box (upper right):
Unable to rez: could not find asset [then it shows the uuid & name of
the object]

Console outputs in yellow text (with actual numbers & names in
brackets):
[InventoryAccessModule]: Could not find asset [uuid] for item [item
name] [different uuid] for [avatar name] in RezObject()

Have rebooted both server & viewer to no effect. Have reloaded iar file
to no effect.

However, while loading the iar file, several blocks of red text show up
headed [Asset DB]. Would these be corrupt items, presumably the items
that will not rez?

Is this a problem anyone has had (nothing found in a web search)? Are
the lost items lost forever? Is there something I can do to get those
items to rez again?

--
~!CJ

.