[Opensim-users] Nasty vibration walking on terrain

Luisillo Contepomi luisillo at contepomi.net
Sun Mar 1 00:33:57 UTC 2015

Hi Ethan,
I detect this problem on avatars size 3'10" / 46 Inch / 118cm. With
Singularity and Firestorm viewers.

What viewer are you using and the OpenSim Version and your avatar size?
(I think the limit for this problem is < 120cm.)

I am using Firestorm (last release) on OpenSim 0.8.0.3 and I have not
this problem. My size is 4'5" / 53 Inch / 135cm. But with Singularity
and other viewers I have this problem.

Best regards,
Luisillo