[Opensim-users] Inventory Broken Links

Drover, Matt mattdrover at mun.ca
Wed Jan 7 11:59:17 UTC 2015

I think I’m missing the link between “current outfit” and assets maybe.
The “current outfit” items should be the same as Wearables and attachments
listed in the avatars table correct?

I have the old grid still running so the data is still there for me to
work with. Would this work?:

On old server for each user
-export the current outfit inventory items and their associated assets
(via sql)
On new server for each user
-remove the current outfit inventory items
-remove the wearables and attachments from the avatars table
-import all the assets from above

-put the each users assets in the users inventory
-create the current outfit inventory items
-update wearables and attachments in avatars table

It will be a lot of scripting but should work right?

-Matt

On 2015-01-06, 5:12 PM, "Justin Clark-Casey" <jjustincc at googlemail.com>