[Opensim-users] Fw: Load OAR --default-user

Thomas Ringate tringate at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:37:38 UTC 2015

Justin,

Thank you for trying this.  Here are my actual log entries for when I:
- logged in on the 13th as Ztarlite Ball
- ran the LOAD OAR using the name as spelled when I created this account
- tried to create an account "ztarlite ball" using all lower case (that
failed saying there already was an account by that name)
- then tried a LOAD OAR using the name as  all lower case (that worked even
though I never created such an account name)

As I did these steps that user name did not exist in any form prior to me
creating it.
When I tried to create the name with all lower case it would not let me do
it.
looking at the user account table in the database there was a user with the
name Ztarlite Ball
Even now there is only one entry in the account table with the name Ztarlite
Ball.
Since I was successful at loading the OAR using the all lowercase name I
tried loading it again using the correct spelling and now it does load the
OAR using either spelling.

If I do a "show account Ztarlite Ball, or ztarlite ball it now displays
either but with the identical UUID.  The database only has one entry in it
for Ztarlite Ball, and it uses the upper case first letters.

Before I could not login using all lowercase.
My own user account Slow Putzo will not let me log in with slow putzo.

When using either form of the account Ztarlite Ball I get the exact same
avatar but the upper case version

Here are the log entries for when I first tried to do this.

2015-02-13 21:54:21,328 INFO  -
OpenSim.Services.LLLoginService.LLLoginService [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Login
request for Ztarlite Ball at home using viewer Cool VL Viewer 1.26.12.28,
channel Cool VL Viewer, IP 66.56.218.195, Mac
30cdaf342d5baec8db66e3ee346e495c, Id0 b970a44a33ae62c4c5802f4370530945
2015-02-13 21:54:21,452 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Services.LLLoginService.LLLoginService [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Finding
destination matching start location home for Ztarlite Ball
2015-02-13 21:54:21,501 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Services.LLLoginService.LLLoginService [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Found
destination Sanctuary-Home, endpoint 71.243.237.23:9180 for Ztarlite Ball
2015-02-13 21:54:21,504 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Services.HypergridService.UserAgentService [USER AGENT SERVICE]:
Request to login user Ztarlite Ball (@66.56.218.195) to grid
http://tringate.us.to:9180/
2015-02-13 21:54:21,517 INFO  -
OpenSim.Services.HypergridService.GatekeeperService [GATEKEEPER SERVICE]:
Login request for Ztarlite Ball @ http://tringate.us.to:9180/
(727c10ae-be97-4001-9b70-04c59ea1417b) at
3d4bdbc2-3bd5-11e1-b86c-0800200c9a66 using viewer Cool VL Viewer 1.26.12.28,
channel Cool VL Viewer, IP 66.56.218.195, Mac
30cdaf342d5baec8db66e3ee346e495c, Id0 b970a44a33ae62c4c5802f4370530945,
Teleport Flags: ViaHome, ViaLogin. From region Unknown
2015-02-13 21:54:21,519 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Services.HypergridService.GatekeeperService [GATEKEEPER SERVICE]:
Identity verified for Ztarlite Ball @ http://tringate.us.to:9180/
2015-02-13 21:54:21,522 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Services.HypergridService.GatekeeperService [GATEKEEPER SERVICE]:
User Ztarlite Ball is ok

******  NEXT DAY tried to do a LOAD OAR

2015-02-14 21:17:24,489 INFO  - OpenSim.Framework.Servers.ServerBase [SERVER
BASE]: Running 'change region Emerald Isle'
2015-02-14 21:17:24,489 INFO  - OpenSim.Framework.Servers.ServerBase [SERVER
BASE]: Running 'load oar --default-user "Ztarlite Ball"
/var/opensim/backup/stand-alone/OAR/Emerald-Isle1.gz'
2015-02-14 21:17:24,517 ERROR -
OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.World.Archiver.ArchiverModule [ARCHIVER MODULE]
cannot find specified default user Ztarlite Ball

2015-02-14 21:27:23,887 INFO  - OpenSim.Framework.Servers.ServerBase [SERVER
BASE]: Running 'load oar --default-user "Ztarlite Ball"
/var/opensim/backup/stand-alone/OAR/Emerald-Isle1.gz'
2015-02-14 21:27:23,887 ERROR -
OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.World.Archiver.ArchiverModule [ARCHIVER MODULE]
cannot find specified default user Ztarlite Ball

******  Tried to create an account of ztarlite ball.

2015-02-14 22:03:56,309 ERROR -
OpenSim.Services.UserAccountService.UserAccountService [USER ACCOUNT
SERVICE]: A user with the name ztarlite ball already exists!

******  Ran the LOAD OAR using the lowercase spelling and it worked.

2015-02-14 22:05:27,865 INFO  - OpenSim.Framework.Servers.ServerBase [SERVER
BASE]: Running 'change region Emerald Isle'
2015-02-14 22:05:27,865 INFO  - OpenSim.Framework.Servers.ServerBase [SERVER
BASE]: Running 'load oar --default-user "ztarlite ball"
/var/opensim/backup/stand-alone/OAR/Emerald-Isle1.gz'

******  TODAYS testing

2015-02-16 18:05:41,144 ERROR -
OpenSim.Services.UserAccountService.UserAccountService [USER ACCOUNT
SERVICE]: A user with the name ztarlite ball already exists!
2015-02-16 18:53:13,369 INFO  -
OpenSim.Services.LLLoginService.LLLoginService [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Login
request for ztarlite ball at home using viewer Cool VL Viewer 1.26.12.15,
channel Cool VL Viewer, IP 192.168.1.25, Mac
8aec1b5283935294b670126f76c8785a, Id0 bca7184a15e1ef63221c345b793c81f1
2015-02-16 18:53:14,187 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Services.LLLoginService.LLLoginService [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Finding
destination matching start location home for Ztarlite Ball
2015-02-16 18:53:14,281 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Services.HypergridService.GatekeeperService [GATEKEEPER SERVICE]:
User Ztarlite Ball is ok

******  Very strange that it changed the spelling to use the uppercase first
letters when I logged in using all lowercase.
******  Something sure is not right.
******  Here is my attempt to login as myself.  I got the results I expected
since I never registered with all lowercase characters in my name.

2015-02-16 18:55:19,073 INFO  -
OpenSim.Services.LLLoginService.LLLoginService [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Login
request for slow putzo at home using viewer Cool VL Viewer 1.26.12.15,
channel Cool VL Viewer, IP 192.168.1.25, Mac
8aec1b5283935294b670126f76c8785a, Id0 bca7184a15e1ef63221c345b793c81f1
2015-02-16 18:55:19,077 INFO  -
OpenSim.Services.LLLoginService.LLLoginService [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Login
failed for slow putzo, reason: authentication failed

Since LOAD OAR now works with either spelling for this user name, my
original problem is resolved.  It does not solve the problem for some other
user who tries to do this same operation and follows the same steps I did
originally.

Is there a way to delete a user account?  I read the entire console command
list, actually printed it out, and do not see a command that would do that.