[Opensim-users] Defects in Sim on a Stick 1024 x 1024 varregion ?

Ian S ishel99 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 04:01:55 UTC 2015

Thanks for the response, Garmin.  I have done an area search and there are
no unaccounted for prims showing.

These marks only show up on the minimap, not the main world map;  and you
can see evidence of something present at around 300 metres above ground
level, but does not appear to be a prim.

The effect is also present in any different OAR I load, so it's not
dependent on the particular region.  But after I do a fresh install of the
program, it is not present to begin with, but it comes back after a while.