[Opensim-users] Hosting a medium-sized grid (UNCLASSIFIED)

Maxwell, Douglas CIV (US) douglas.maxwell3.civ at mail.mil
Wed Sep 24 15:19:16 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

We allocate 64Gb of ram to each of our MOSES VMs and rarely see more than 30%
utilized under load.  Referring to the attached screenshot, you can see the
first VM is only using ~8Gb ram with 10 sims allocated to it.

v/r -douglas

Douglas Maxwell, MSME
Science and Technology Manager
Virtual World Strategic Applications
U.S. Army Research Lab
Simulation & Training Technology Center (STTC)
(c) (407) 242-0209