[Opensim-users] Map V2 and hypergrid

Shaun T. Erickson ste at smxy.org
Thu Sep 11 15:26:01 UTC 2014

Diva and lkalif got together at one point and did something that made it
so that (with Singularity [and I suppose Replex, now]) the local grid's
map tiles would display after you made an HG TP. I even vaguely recall
setting up my grid to provide the map tiles for that, so that visitors
could see my map, but I don't recall what exactly they and I did,
anymore. I don't know how many other grids might have made the grid-side
change, as I did. But with it, I think the only tile you couldn't see
was when you search for the remote region in your map.

Maybe if we can dredge up what it was they did, and what the grid-die
change was again, we could get the change in Firestorm and get grids to
make the change they need to, too.

-ste