[Opensim-users] Unable to login using master?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:03:22 UTC 2014

Okay, that last commit is the first of 4 updates I made recently to the libomv libraries.  I presume things also fail
with OpenSim.exe for you on current head?

As far as I know you're using Windows?  If so, which version (or which version of mono)?  I may well try rebuilding the
libraries in Windows instead (I did it in Mono) and see if it helps, though if that's the cause I'm surprised things
look like they work fine on my own Windows machine.

OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org
http://twitter.com/justincc