[Opensim-users] Unable to login using master?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 20 23:05:43 UTC 2014

I just checked with current master (94250b6) on both Linux (Mono 3.2.8) and Windows with no problem on login.

I agree with Dahlia, this is highly reminiscent of the system picking up some mismatching DLLs.  Could you pinpoint the
commit on which this stared to happen for you?

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting
http://justincc.org
http://twitter.com/justincc