[Opensim-users] Money Modules

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Sun Nov 30 01:27:06 UTC 2014

From what I can tell there can only be a single money module setup in OpenSim.ini and the various browsers, e.g. Singularity, the official SL browser, only allow the purchase of one type of money.

Is this true?

My use case might be:

User (i.e. avatar) wants to buy “money” from Linden Exchange and say Vorwox without having to leave the simulator client;
User clicks on the “buy money” icon (or uses a key quick command) and is presented with not just one quote but something that indicates - say - that buying “100 money from the Lindex is $5USD and from Vorwox is $4USD”

Then the user could choose to select which one to purchase from, probably decided by lowest price (at least that’s what I’d do :P).

DSL