[Opensim-users] Buying and Selling Land - What module is needed?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:36:26 UTC 2014

I need to split one regions into multiple plots, and I saw that
Fleep, Neb and BlueWall covered this back in 2012 and Fleep left a
helpful summary of the procedure.

http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/Buying-and-Selling-Land-What-module-is-needed-td7578626.html

I just want to check we still have to reply on an external service
like landtool.php and that there is no core provided mechanism for
zero cost transfers in place now?  It would seem to be a "core"
requirement.. but it definitely does not work at the moment as far as
I can see until I implemented the landtool.php mechanism.

Also, Fleep's advice is to put landtool.php in
http://yourdomain/helper/landtool.php

I want to use one web server for 2 grids...so just to note that it
seems fine to use

  http://yourdomain/grid1/helper/landtool.php
  http://yourdomain/grid2/helper/landtool.php